Once PerformCare makes a referral to the Camden County Partnership for Children, one of our highly trained Care Managers will reach out to the family and begin to:
- Create a crisis plan to proactively deal with a possible future emergency and address immediate safety needs.
- Work with the youth and family to identify strengths and develop a Family Vision; identify needs and develop appropriate strategies to meet these needs.
- Identify key people in the life of the child and family to successfully build the Child and Family Team.
- Use the input from the Child and Family Team to build an Individualized Service Plan that is child and family driven, strength based and culturally competent.
- Coordinate planning and communication with the Child and Family Team and service providers.
Youth meet with their Care Manager at least monthly to assess service effectiveness. Youth typically attain their goals and “graduate” from the Camden County Partnership for Children services within 3 – 12 months.